As part of our comprehensive alcohol prevention program, UConn mandates that each member of the first-year class, transfer and campus-change students complete AlcoholEdu. Students who do not complete both Part 1 and Part 2 of AlcoholEdu will have a hold placed on their account which will prevent them for registering for classes.
- You will need Internet access and audio capabilities.
- To avoid technical issues, please use any major web browser released within the previous two years.
- You may take the course in multiple sittings.
- The course may include surveys to help personalize your experience and measure students’ attitudes and behaviors. All survey responses are confidential; the school will only receive information about the student body as a whole and will never see individual students’ answers.
- Should you experience problems, technical support is available 24/7 and can be accessed from the “Technical Help” link within the course.
OpensAugust 14th Part 1 DueAugust 24th Part 2 DueOctober 19th by NOON
Exam Passing Score80%
If you have concerns other than technical issues, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.