As part of our comprehensive alcohol prevention program, UConn mandates that each member of the first-year class, transfer and campus-change students complete AlcoholEdu. Students who do not complete both Part 1 and Part 2 of AlcoholEdu will have a hold placed on their account which will prevent them for registering for classes.
- You will need Internet access and audio capabilities.
- To avoid technical issues, please use any major web browser released within the previous two years.
- You may take the course in multiple sittings.
- The course may include surveys to help personalize your experience and measure students’ attitudes and behaviors. All survey responses are confidential; the school will only receive information about the student body as a whole and will never see individual students’ answers.
- Should you experience problems, technical support is available 24/7 and can be accessed from the “Technical Help” link within the course.
To Log in for your AlcoholEdu Online Course:
To log in to AlcoholEdu you will need your NetID and NetID password
|AlcoholEdu for College||Course Outline|
|Course Opens||August 14th|
|Part 1 Due||August 24th|
|Part 2 Due||October 19th by NOON
|Exam Passing Score||80%|
If you have concerns other than technical issues, send an email to email@example.com.